- Mobile Computers
- End Of Life
logoM3 OX10 (1G)
- M3 OX10 (1G)
- Fully Rugged Industrial PDA
- - 1 GHz
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5/ Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- 1D / 2D / RFID
- HF(13.56MHz), UHF(868~956MHz) RFID
- 5.0M Pixels Auto Focus Camera
- Bluetooth Class II, V2.1 with EDR
- WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Smart Battery
- - 1 GHz
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system which is familiar to handheld computer users ensuring easy integration and intuitive operation.
- Powerful CPU speed with "High-Tier" guarantees faster graphic process and memory access.
- 1D, 2D, RFID
- Superior scanner/imager application provides real-time data capture and automatic data processing so that you can expect flexibility of work and cost efficiency.
- 5.0M Pixels AF Camera
- High resolution and auto focused functionality capture clear images of product and/or documentation.
- Multi-function QWERTY keypad
- Multi functional keys of QWERTY keypad are designed for versatile performance. As hot keys, these are going to make the direct access be possible and increase user's working speed.
- Smart Battery (Li-Ion 3.7V 3,300mA)
- M3 OX10 Family's smart battery provides accurate remaining battery capacity so that the user can efficiently plan the usage of the PDA. Also, is large capacity is suitable for long time shifts
- Slim & Light
- M3 OX10 Family is a slim and light but rugged. It can be used for ticketing and/or asset management wherever the mobile device is needed.
- Endurance for temperature
- M3 OX10 Family can be operated within -20 degree to 60 degree and its storage temperature is -30 degree to 70 degree. It will guarantee the normal function at any temperature of working environment.
- IP 65 Sealing, 1.5m Drop
- M3 OX10 Family is suitable to use in a tough environment withstands drops from 1.5m and protects against dust and water.
- Terminal Emulation : Wavelink, Softogo, Naurtech
Mobile Management : SAP, Wavelink, Soti
- Physical Characteristics
DIMENSION (W x H x D) Millimeters 78.6 x 165.5 x 24.9
78.6 x 165.5 x 40.2 (with HF)
78.6 x 165.5 x 38.9 (with UHF)
Inches 3.1 x 6.5 x 0.9
3.1 x 6.5 x 1.58 (with HF)
3.1 x 6.5 x 1.53 (with UHF)
WEIGHT (incl. battery) Grams 332
362 (with HF)
389 (with UHF)
12.7 (with HF)
13.7 (with UHF)
DISPLAY Size 3.5" Type VGA TFT LCD / QVGA Pixels 480 X 640 (plus) / 240 x 320 BATTERY Type Smart Battery Cell Lithium-ion Power 3.7 V, 3,300 mA
- Performance Characteristics
MULTI-PROCESSOR CPU 1GHz Radio OS Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 MEMORY RAM 512MB ROM 4GB Card Slot Micro SD, up to 32 GB USB INTERFACE Host 1.1 Client 2.0
- User Environment
TEMPERATURE Operating -20 to 60 ℃ / -4 to 140 ℉ Storing -30 to 70 ℃ / -22 to 158 ℉ HUMIDITY 93％ non-condensing Tumble Test 1,000 1.6ft./0.5m tumbles (2,000 drops) Drop Test 1.5 m / 5 ft IP Rating IP65
- Wireless Radio Options
WWAN 2G Network
850/900/1800/1900 MHz 2G Network
800/850/AWS/1900/2100 MHz WLAN Standard IEEE 802.11 Bandwidth a/b/g/n, Security WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP-GTC, PEAP- TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, LEAP, CCXv4 BLUETOOTH Class Class II Version 2.1 (with EDR) RFID Frequency HF: 13.56 MHz
UHF: 868 ~ 956 MHz
Standard HF: ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3, I-CODE
UHF: EPC C1 G2
GPS AGPS, GLONASS
- General Options
SCANNER 1D O 2D O Long range CAMERA Pixels 5.0 M Focus Auto Focus KEYPAD Alpha-Numeric 31 key Qwerty 50 key Azerty 50 key
* The contents of this specification were made based on the "current state" of the product, and this specification may change without notice.
- Product Manual
- Quick Manual
- User Manual
- Accessory Manual
- Marketing Material
- OX10 Brochure (KR) [1.2MB]