- Mobile Computers
- End Of Life
logoM3 OX10 (1G) RFID
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system provides new today screen and faster speed of response time of touch screen. Also, its scrolling display is very finger-friendly to use work applications.
- Powerful CPU speed with “High-Tier” guarantees faster graphic process and memory access.
- 1D, 2D, RFID
- Superior scanner/imager application provides real-time data capture and automatic data processing so that you can expect flexibility of work and cost efficiency.
- 3.0M Pixels AF Camera
- High resolution and auto focused functionality capture clear images of product and/or documentation.
- Multi-function QWERTY keypad
- Multi functional keys of QWERTY keypad are designed for versatile performance. As hot keys, these are going to make the direct access be possible and increase user's working speed.
- Smart Battery (Li-Ion 3.7V 3,300mA)
- M3 OX-10's smart battery provides accurate remaining battery capacity so that the user can efficiently plan the usage of the PDA. Also, is large capacity is suitable for long time shifts
- Slim & Light
- M3 OX-10 is a slim and light but rugged PDA with optional RFID reader. It can be used for ticketing and/or asset management wherever the mobile device is needed.
- Endurance for temperature
- M3 OX-10 can be operated within -20 degree to 60 degree and its storage temperature is -30 degree to 70 degree. It will guarantee the normal function at any temperature of working environment.
- IP65 sealing, 1.5m drop
- M3 OX-10 is suitable to use in a tough environment withstands drops from 1.5m and protects against dust and water.
- Terminal Emulation : Wavelink, Softogo, Naurtech
Mobile Management : Wavelink, Soti
- Physical Characteristics
DIMENSION (W x H x D) Millimeters 78.6 x 166.2 x 24.9
78.6 x 165.5 x 40.2 (with HF)
78.6 x 165.5 x 39.8 (27.5) (with UHF)
Inches 3.0 x 6.5 x 0.9
3.0 x 6.5 x 1.5 (with HF)
3.0 x 6.5 x 1.56 (1.08) (with UHF)
WEIGHT (incl. battery) Grams 332
362 (with HF)
389 (with UHF)
12.7 (with HF)
13.7 (with UHF)
DISPLAY Size 3.5" Type VGA TFT LCD / QVGA Pixels 240 X 320 BATTERY Type Smart Battery Cell Lithium-ion Power 3.7 V, 3,300 mA
- Performance Characteristics
MULTI-PROCESSOR CPU 833 MHz Radio ARM11 series OS Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 MEMORY RAM 256 MB ROM 1 GB Card Slot Micro SD, up to 32 GB USB INTERFACE Host 1.1 Client 2.0
- User Environment
TEMPERATURE Operating -20 to 60 ℃ / -4 to 140 ℉ Storing -30 to 70 ℃ / -22 to 158 ℉ HUMIDITY 93％ non-condensing Tumble Test Drop Test 1.5 m / 5 ft IP Rating IP65
- Wireless Radio Options
WWAN 2G Network
850/900/1800/1900 MHz 2G Network
800/850/AWS/1900/2100 MHz WLAN Standard IEEE 802.11 Bandwidth a/b/g/n Security WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP-GTC, PEAP- TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, LEAP, CCXv4 BLUETOOTH Class Class II Version 2.0 RFID Frequency HF: 13.56 MHz
UHF: 868 ~ 956 MHz
Standard HF: ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3, I-CODE
UHF: EPC C1 G2
GPS AGPS, GLONASS
- General Options
SCANNER 1D O 2D O Long range CAMERA Pixels 3.0 M Focus Auto Focus KEYPAD Alpha-Numeric 31 key Qwerty 50 key Azerty 50 key
* The contents of this specification were made based on the "current state" of the product, and this specification may change without notice.
- Product Manual
- Quick Manual
- User Manual
- Accessory Manual
- Marketing Material
- OX10 Brochure (KR) [1.2MB]